Allergens & Nutrition
Paradis ice cream and sorbets are the very best because we make them with the very best ingredients possible.
Our fruit-sorbets have the texture and taste of ice cream, but are fat free*, filled with lots of fresh fruit and made without dairy products.
- Fruit: All fruit ice cream and fruit sorbets contain fresh fruit and most contain fresh lemon-juice.
- Nuts: All flavors may contain small traces of nuts and peanuts. Nut ice cream is made with pure nut paste.
- Milk: There is fresh milk in all milk, buttermilk and yoghurt ice cream. Flavors may contain small traces of milk.
- Gluten: All flavors with cake may contain gluten.
- Egg: We do not use egg to make ice cream. All flavors with cake may contain egg. Tiramisu contains egg. Eggnog contains egg.
- Soy: All flavors with chocolate chip contain chocolate made with soy lecithin.
- Sugar: All flavors contain sugar.
- Additives: All flavors contain small amounts of thickener and emulsifier. They are all vegetable.
- Sorbet thickeners and emulsifier: Sorbitol, Mono- and diglycerides of fatty acids, Guar gum, Locust bean gum, CMC.